Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Noah's Ark Splash Park

A few months back my moms group was talking about going to this splash park for toddlers called the Noah's Ark Splash Park. Sarah mentioned that she thought, no was SURE, that it was best day of her daughter, Eloise's life. Best day, hands down, most fun she had ever had.
The place opened this Monday and our group decided to go today. Ok, it was just as fun as Sarah said, only MORE fun because I could go down all the slides with Lola.
We had such a great time. This time poor Mosey had to go to Rita's. I was not sure how all the water and two kids were going to work. But, I think it is manageable because I did not have to watch Lola every minute. Which would have been impossible because she was everywhere.
I can't wait to go again!

Here are a few shots I took of what will now be called, "The Best Day of Lola's Life



Here she is climbing up the giant ark. There are three slides on the other side.


The Happy Girl


The Only Way to get the Kids out of the Pool!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

This looks like fun! I would love to take Isabella there! Maybe we can take the kids...I'm sure Lola wouldn't mind going again!! :)