Monday, April 28, 2008

10 Silly Things I Complain About

10 Things I Complain About

1. I hate dial up because it is so slow
2. I do not like having to check my washer because it has to be pushed down to keep it going.
3. My water tastes like chlorine.
4. I HATE walking 20 extra steps in the garage to take the recycling!
5. My car only holds 4 people.
6. I wish I lived in a city with more public transportation, ahhh the burbs suck.
7. My kitchen is too small.
8. I do not have enough clothes. They are to small, to big, to wrong for the season…(this one could go on for TOO long)
9. I do not have cable.
10. My kids end up in my bed EVERY NIGHT!

10 Things I Thank Jesus For.

1. I have a computer to check my email.
2. I have a washer and dryer that wash my clothes.
3. I have water that is not poo poo water.
4. I CAN recycle and feel great passion that everyone should! Halleluiah!
5. I have a new under warrenty!
6. I live in a city that has great schools, great parks, and great people.
7. I do not cook out of one wood heated pot.
8. I have a “wardrobe” of clothes of my choosing.
9. I have 2 TVs
10. My kids have the choice of sleeping their own bed, each other’s bed, or my bed. They do not sleep on a cot, floor or out-doors.


I was rather annoyed by a few of the things on my list tonight. Then I started thinking about what a whiney baby I was being. I was convicted. Hello, really convicted. There is not much more to say.
Tell me your 10 Things.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you, what a wonderful perspective to have. I am greatly encouraged!

Jen said...

Hey I found you through Mel B. and you are right, its easy to get annoyed at stupid things when we are really blessed to be able to be annoyed by them.

Anonymous said...

Umm....wanna blog again anytime soon???? ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing