Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sisters

Recently I heard our pastor say he gets weirded out when Christians refer to each other as Brother and Sister. I totally disagree. I was weirded out that he thought that. SB explained that in the Babtist church it is a formality, not a endearing term. Well, it has always been an endearing term to me. It separates my friendships from my family. My family in Christ. My sisters in Christ are linked to me in a way no friend could come close to. I am so blessed to have many of them grace my path on a daily basis. Laura knows me best, she is my person. But, she is hardly the only one that can hold the title best friend. What does that mean anyway? Each of these woman know me in their own "best" way. I would never be me without the relationships of these sisters.

Adrienne and I in Memphis. June 2007.




Laura and I at the Beach. June 2007
My sisters, and also real sisters, Jessica and Adrienne. Been friends since 8th grade!







Charity and I, another of the Memphis crew.

Charity and Adrienne came to Texas when we were 19. My dad gave them each a house to bring back to Texas when they returned. Adrienne returned hers 3 years ago when she came for a visit. Charity still has yet to return, but she has her house!























!


My crazy best friend Michelle. Girls game night at my house.



















This blog looks terrible. But I am sick of playing around with it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I thought about you when Chuck made that comment and could just picture the shocked, confused look you'd have on your face. Glad SB helped you understand! Love the pictures!!